Dear WG,

This WG has consensus to work on ECH. Objections like this one with intent to
single out individuals are over the line. There is no requirement that anyone
answer this email. By participating on the mailing list (and elsewhere) in IETF
activities you have agreed to abide by the codes of conduct [0], i.e., we would
like to remind everyone to keep the discussion professional on this list.

The Chairs: Joe, Chris, and Sean

[0] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc7154/