How about we split the difference and go with the first 0-15 flags for
standards action? We can keep the initial value of 8 for cross-sni-resumption
since that document is going through the process. (We could also make it 7 or
lower so we're not wasting an empty octet for this flag, should folks want to
go that route.)

Any objections?

Best,
Chris