Am 27.01.22 um 17:35 schrieb Christopher Wood:
In preparing to move draft-ietf-tls-flags and
draft-ietf-tls-cross-sni-resumption forward in the process, I’m curious if
anyone is aware of implementations of either specification. If you know of an
implementation, can you please share it here?
I am not sure what your intention is. In case you are looking for a counterpart to test a server implementation, you can have a look at https://gitlab.com/guballa/tlsmate. With that tool you can create and execute arbitrary TLS handshake scenarios against TLS servers. The TLS-flags extension is not supported (yet), but setting up (or checking) any extension as a bytestring is possible. Basic python knowledge is required, though.

Thanks,
Jens