Hi,

Doesn’t it depend on whether it would be easier to do this select* or deal
with multiple validations in the same message? No one’s said that exactly
afaik, but I haven’t watched the meeting yet.

thanks,
Rob

* in the recent past, the stuff I’ve worked on has made this easy, but I
agree they’re a bit annoying.