On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 3:00 PM Joseph Salowey <j...@salowey.net> wrote:

> This is the working group last call for TLS Encrypted Client Hello [1].
Please indicate if you think the draft is ready to progress to the IESG and
send any comments to the list by 31 March 2024.  The comments sent by
Watson Ladd to the list [2] on 17 February 2024 will be considered last
call comments.

My understanding is that these comments got resolved in
https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/607 before the upload of
the draft that we're now talking about. I'm not sure what proceedural
difference it makes to consider them WGLC comments that got resolved or
not, but I just want to make sure we're all on the same page that they got
addressed.