From: TLS <tls-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Deirdre Connolly
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2024 9:15 PM
To: TLS@ietf.org
Subject: [TLS] ML-KEM key agreement for TLS 1.3

I have uploaded a preliminary version of ML-KEM for TLS 1.3  and have a more
fleshed out version to be uploaded when datatracker opens. It is a
straightforward new `NamedGroup` to support key agreement via ML-KEM-768 or
ML-KEM-1024, in a very similar style to -hybrid-design.

It will be nice to have pure-PQ options (that are FIPS / CNSA 2.0 compatible)
ready to go when users are ready to use them.

Cheers,

Deirdre