Hi all. Thanks for the discussion! While we're digesting it all, one quick
comment regarding the feedback in Prague:

>From talking with folks at the meeting, it seemed part of this was due to a
misunderstanding. Trust expressions are not intended to capture per-user
customizations to root stores, as that has a number of issues. The intent
was to capture only what is implied by the browser + version. (Or the
analog for other kinds of TLS deployments. More precisely, base it on your
desired anonymity set.) We rewrote the privacy considerations
<https://davidben.github.io/tls-trust-expressions/draft-davidben-tls-trust-expr.html#name-privacy-considerations>
section after that meeting in response to this, to try to make that clearer.