From: Bas Westerbaan <bas=40cloudflare....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2024 7:22 AM
To: Dennis Jackson <ietf=40dennis-jackson...@dmarc.ietf.org>
Cc: tls@ietf.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [TLS]Re: Curve-popularity data?

One more thing: we are finalizing RFC 8446-bis right now, so if there is
WG consensus to require that clients offer all MTI curves in the key_shares
of their initial CH, then that would be a straightforward text change.

I think we are closer to going in the other direction and allow TLS1.3
spec-compliant implementations aiming at post-quantum support to drop support
for P-256 entirely.
Agreed.