On Fri, Jun 7, 2024 at 6:34 PM Syed Suleman Ahmad

> So far we have seen that HRR incompatibility is NOT related to the choice
> of keyshare, or whether the first Client Hello fits in a single packet or
> not. It is simply lack of HRR support.

While the aggregate stats are good to check, what I've found in working on
this stuff is that it's only a few origins that will get you. I'm sure
Cloudflare has a lot of data. But you can map this to ~43% of the web being
Wordpress, hosted on AWS, Hetzner, etc.

The ones that get you are important ones running obscure infrastructure,
like banks, government websites, and corporate portals.

thanks,
Rob