I am trying to get TMDA to use Cyrus' deliver command to put the e-mails into the INBOX when it's accepted. But it fails with an error 65. I think it's because deliver needs to run as "cyrus" and not as my user, which TMDA runs as. My question is, how can I use setuid to make this work? I have no idea how to write a wrapper and am seeking advice, even hand holding, while making this work. I am not a command line newbie, but I am totally oblivious to setuid and it's functionality.

-Jared