> Actually, this is a plan for TMDA 1.1.x, according to
> http://wiki.tmda.net/TmdaOneDotTwoTodoList
>
> Except it's going to be in a Maildir++ format instead of MBX or MBOX.

I see. It would be nice to have the option to choose whether Maildir++, MBOX
or MBX (most commonly used ones), unless the last two do not have something
that Maildir++ has. I believe MBOX does not allows multiple access, while
MBX and Maildir++ do. MBOX is the most commonly used format, but it is
getting old for today's needs.

> I suppose in the mean time one could always write some simple script
> that runs through the pending queue directory concatenating all emails
> into an mbox file...  But it won't be me.

I tried, but the pending messages are not ready to be cat into one file
(MBOX, MBX), they have extra information that will corrupt such formats. If
anyone (most knowledgeable than me) is up for the taking of that task I
would be eternally grateful.

Cheers,

--
David Collantes - College of Business Administration, UCF - (407)823-3418