Roland Irle wrote:

I just ran into a problem when I tried to activate tmda with the cgi for a new pop account. The domain homedir was not in /home/vpopmail/domains/.. but in /home/vpopmail/domains/0/.. (this is the vpopmail way to keep dirs small)

This leads to problems with PARENT_RE not finding the users parent dir. I have changed it to:

PARENT_RE = "^" + VPop + "/domains/[\d\/]*[^/]+\.[^/]+$"

this is probably not the best way (but it worked) so someone more familiar with regex in python should probably have a look at this.

Actually I used:

PARENT_RE = "^" + VPop + "/domains/[\w\/]*[^/]+\.[^/]+$"

Notice the "\w" instead of the "\d". The \d matches all numerals, the \w matches all alphanumeric characters. (Important because vpopmail directories use single letters as well as numbers.)

Is there a way this can be put into the next version? Or am I doing things wrong on my qmail/vpopmail setup that necessitates this change? Please advise.

Chris Kalin