From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Samuel Hill
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 3:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: TMDA-cgi 0.13 "Aluminim" Re-Release + Another Problem

When I upgraded to tmda-cgi 0.13 and I log in with just a username, no
domain name, it ends up writing mail.servername.com as the domain name
in the .tmda/config file in the CONFIRM_ADDRESS = "%(User)[EMAIL PROTECTED](Domain)s"
variable.

In version 0.12 it did not do that, it actually wrote the correct domain
name.

Sam