Hello,

TMDA and tmda-cgi are setup and working perfectly on my host
moe.grimmick.com

Host is running RH7.2 and sendmail. Plan is to move to qmail with virtual
domain support when I have time.

Issue:  Have a buddy in a bind who needs to park the mail for his small
office on my machine for a while. I added his domain (ab-data.com)  to the
list in sendmail.cw and am accepting/holding mail for his domain/users.

If I add tmda on his users the confirm message comes back with the domain
name grimmick.com.  Obviously to avoid confusion I'd like his users
confirmations to go out as ab-data.com.  In searching the FAQ and the
newsgroup I added the HOSTNAME = "ab-data.com" to ~/.tmda/config for his
users but the confirmation is still coming out as grimmick.com.

Anyway to pull this off?  Due to time constraints I am about 4 months away
from being able to switch to qmail.

Thanks in advance.
Hank