I'm using tmda-unstable, I'm guessing it's the same with all versions, but if you don't have your own address in the confirmed list, if you send messages to yourself you never get them. I was noticing that no messages were coming through and set up tmda-cgi to take an easier peak at the pending messages (I could have looked in the pending folder) and noticed the the message sent and the would be "confirm this" message were sticking in pending. I put my address in the confirmed list and sent a message to myself, it then showed up.... I guess that only makes sense that you should have yourself in the confirmed and or white list....

wes