Hi. First, let me say I really like tmda-cgi. I'm using 0.13. It's so nice for keeping updated on the pending list and editing the config files. That said, I have a problem and a request.

First, the problem:

I'm using TMDA 1.1.3. Editing the "Local" config file doesn't work anymore. It used to in 0.12 (once I used the patch so it would display), but now, no matter what I do to the config file, it won't save the changes. The permissions on the file are correct, and tmda-cgi can edit the template files just fine, so it's not an I/O problem that I can see. Any other ideas on why it wouldn't work? At first, I thought it was failing because I have TMDA 1.1.x vars in my config file and that it would only save if they were valid 1.0.x vars. But that doesn't seem to be the case, because even if I delete all the lines in the config file except the few required ones at the top, it still won't save it.

Second, the request:

I think it would be really nice to customize the error messages that people see when using %(confirm_accept_url)s. I would like to have the error messages for missing pendings and invalid confirmations to be similar to that of the e-mail counterparts that I have set up.