I do not know if this will post back to the right thread?

Richard,

Aaaa, No I have been looking at this to long, it is /usr & not /user.
However it still goes right through, without processing it, I believe it
does not look at it (email that is) anyway. I hope this is not an
extremely stupid question but what is the min. for the incoming filter,
what if it is blank? Below are the current basic files I am testing
with.
Thanks for your help.

Current .forward file:

"| /usr/bin/tmda-filter"

Current .procmailrc file:

# Run the message through tmda-filter.
:0 w
| /usr/bin/tmda-filter

# Take the exit code from TMDA.
EXITCODE=$?

# TMDA takes care of final delivery
DEFAULT=/dev/null

# Spamassassin commented out
# DROPPRIVS=yes
#:0fw
#| /usr/bin/spamassassin
#:0
#$HOME/spam

/home/user#1/.tmda/config file:

# -*- python -*-
MAIL_TRANSFER_AGENT = "postfix"

#RECIPIENT_DELIMITER = "-"
RECIPIENT_DELIMITER = "+"

#DELIVERY = "~/Maildir/"
#DELIVERY = "~/Mailbox"
DELIVERY = "/var/mail/user#1"
#DELIVERY = "|/usr/bin/maildrop"
#DELIVERY = "|/usr/bin/procmail ~/.procmailrc-tmda"
#DELIVERY = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

#CONFIRM_APPEND = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/lists/confirmed")
#LOGFILE_DEBUG = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/logs/debug")
LOGFILE_INCOMING = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/logs/incoming")
LOGFILE_OUTGOING = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/logs/outgoing")