Support wrote:
Hi!

I don't have TMDA installed yet, so I hope you don't publish this email
where it will be picked up by robots!

Um. You do realize that you just sent mail to a public mailing list with web-based archives, right?

One particularly annoying for of spam I receive can take two forms:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Apparently my ISP has a number of other domain names besides their published
domain and my own registered domain that all end up in my in box. It doesn't
seem to matter who they are addressed to, I keep getting them.

That's fairly unlikely. Are you sure you're taking into account the difference between envelope recipient (where the email is actually delivered to) and the From: field (which pretty much means nothing)

How can I specify the addressees that I only want to accept?

Well, if you had TMDA installed, you could put something in your filter like this:

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] deliver
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] deliver
to * bounce

which would accept email sent to both those addresses, but bounce anything else.

Quite a few variations could be constructed.

--
Stephen Warren, Software Engineer, NVIDIA, Fort Collins, CO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.wwwdotorg.org/pgp.html