Jason,
        Subject: Re: Received: header from tmda-inject
        Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:57:45 -0700

        Have you tried adding 'received' to your PURGED_HEADERS_CLIENT
        setting?  I forget whether these headers are purged before of after
        the custom Received headers are added, but it's worth looking into I
        think.
Sadly, the purge takes place just before the addition of the Received:
line in tmda-inject.

BTW, I have modified tmda-inject locally to use Util.gethostname()
instead of socket.getfqdn() for the moment, but I don't like to run with
non-vanilla stuff.

Thanks for the suggestion anyhow, AG