Morten Trab wrote:

to "| /usr/bin/tmda-filter"

But when recieving mail I get a mail back with an error (Command died with
status 99: "/usr/local/bin/maildrop") AND the confirmation mail...

How do I solve this??

Exit code 99 is normal behaviour in certain situations. From the tmda-rfilter help:

-p
--print
  Print the message to stdout.  This option is useful when TMDA is run
  as a filter in maildrop or procmail.  It overrides all other
  delivery options, even if a specific delivery is given in a matching
  rule.

  If the message is delivered, TMDA's exit code is 0.  If the message
  is dropped, bounced or a confirmation request is sent, the exit code
  will be 99.  You can use the exit code in maildrop/procmail to
  decide if you want to perform further processing.

and tmda-filter:

-q
--qfilter
  Return 99 to qfilter so it will not run qmail-queue itself.

The choice of the specific value 99 is due to qmail. When qmail runs through processing lines in .qmail, it'll stop when it hits any executable that returns exit code 99.

I believe that TMDA only uses this exit code if it's configured to run in qmail mode (see http://www.tmda.net/config-vars.html#MAIL_TRANSFER_AGENT) I'm guessing that if you're running TMDA from procmail, you don't want it configured for qmail mode (or, your procmail rules need to expect it to behave the way it does when it is configured for qmail mode)