I've been troubleshooting this issue for several weeks, and I've scoured the mailing lists for any posts that might help, and only found one from 2002 ( http://mla.libertine.org/tmda-users/2002-02/msg00227.html ), but even in it's length I couldn't find a solution -- not one that I could understand, anyway.

First, my setup:
I'm running FC3 on a home server, from which I'm using a combination of fetchmail, procmail and postfix to create a "one stop shop" for all of my email accounts. One account is coming through my webhosting server, and using this setup, TMDA works like a charm. The second account, which is the troublesome one, is through gmail. For some reason, I'm able to recieve a Confirmation/Accepted email but the original message never shows up in my inbox. Since my configuration is such that I automatically add a confirmed email to my whitelist, any subsequent emails to my gmail account show up without a problem.

My guess is that somewhere along the line gmail or fetchmail botch the headers which causes TMDA to, for whatever reason, send the OK response and add the name to the whitelist, but just stops there, without delivering the message.

I'm running:
Fetchmail 6.2.5.5
Postfix 2.2.9
Procmail 3.22
TMDA 1.0.3

My mail is being sent through a secure smtp relay, which might also be causing some header problems.

I can't seem to find anything in my log files, either, but I may not be looking in the right places. Let me know if there's something specific I should be looking at, or post here for "professional" inspection.

Thanks for the help, in advance,

Nathanael Phillips