Eric Knudstrup spake thusly on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 07:00:27PM -0800:
> When I try to edit the incoming or outgoing filters I get a text box with
> "(File is not accessible.)" in it.
> The path at the top of the screen matches the actual location of the files
> and
> I can su to my web server's user id and cat these files, but the cgi can't
> access them.  I'm using the no-su configuration under Apache 2.
> Is there any more information I can give?
>
> Eric
> --
> Nature is a mother.
--- end quoted text ---

From the tmda-cgi install docs:

"""no-su mode runs the program with no special privileges of any sort. The
downside of such an installation is that to allow the program access to your
personal files (such as pending e-mails) you will have to make some of your
files and directories group or world readable and writable."""

Regards,
Richard

--
Did this email or post help you? If so, please rate
me at affero: http://rate.affero.net/RhunDraco