Is there a way to get X-TMDA to set the sender address to a dated
address, but do bare=append for everything else?

Basically, I want this because I'd like, on an email by email basis,
to say, "bare=append" for a particular address.  I know I'm going
to be interacting with this address regularly, and X-TMDA is a good
tool for making that happen.  The problem is that, for the most part,
I still want the sender address to be a dated address.  There may
be some delivery problem with this guy's email server or I may have
mistyped the address and I'd like to get the bounce notification.

Is there any way to do more than one thing at a time with X-TMDA?

Alternatively, is there a way in an incoming filter to override
X-TMDA for sender addresses (e.g. to say that sender addresses are
*always* dated addresses all the time no matter what)?

TIA.
- Mark