No horizontal scrolling for me on that page, your resolution settings
are probably very low, try turning them up.

Chris Berry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we
don't believe in it at all." --Noam Chomsky