Hi Troy. I have wondered about this as well. It would be
nice if the

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

option would take multiple delivery addresses, like:

[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have not tried this and I don't think it would work in
1.0.3

The only thing I can think of would be using two
different invocations of tmda in your .forward file, like:

# |/path/to/bin/python /path/to/bin/tmda-filter
"| /usr/local/tmda-1.0.3-one/bin/tmda-filter"

# |/path/to/bin/python /path/to/bin/tmda-filter
"| /usr/local/tmda-1.0.3-two/bin/tmda-filter"

Then set each [EMAIL PROTECTED] to different values for
the different addresses to forward mail to.

I have not tried this, but do not see why it should not
work.

Obviously, it would be much more efficient for tmda to
support delivering to multiple email addresses in the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] syntax.

HTH

Keith Roberts

in practice they are not.