Joseph Oaks spake thusly on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 07:41:28PM -0700:
> Ok, when I try to view or change the List (black/white/confirmed/revoked) it
> takes forever and sometimes firefox will hang.

Ok.

Do you see the same problem from Opera/IE/Netscape/Safari, etc? Have you
flushed your browser cache, removed all old items from your temporary internet
files folders?

> Example, I click on Lists and it brings up the Blacklist by default, if I
> want
> change to the whitelist it will hang. My blacklist I don't think my
> blacklist
> is that big, its 140K with 67K lines.

I don't know about anyone else but that seems like a huge blacklist. Maybe you
need to trim it down? I keep my logs around for a long time, and I'm preparing
to go back through and see if these old blacklisted addresses are actually
still sending.

> It use to be really quick but nothing has changed, the os, apache, php, the
> only thing is the blacklist gets bigger. Any suggestions?

Try some of the suggestions above, then let us know if anything changes.

Regards,
Richard

--
Did this email or post help you? If so, please rate
me at affero: http://rate.affero.net/RhunDraco