On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 07:10:52AM -0500, Patrick Coleman wrote:

> So it seems that the whilelist file is being ignored?

You need something like this:

    from-file ~/.tmda/lists/confirmed ok
    from-file ~/.tmda/lists/whitelist ok
    from-file ~/.tmda/lists/blacklist bounce

I used to have a script called tmda_install.sh that automated a lot of
this, but the most recent verion (>= 1.13) died in a horribly tragic
disk accident--millions were killed, and all flags were lowered.

Version 1.7 is available here:

http://www2.codegnome.org:59321/scripting/showscript.php?script=install_tmda.sh

but isn't guaranteed to do anything but siphon your bank account, as I
haven't tested it or worked on it in years. *sigh*

By the way, if anyone has a more recent version of my own script (I call
this my "Internet backup solution") I'd appreciate a forwarded copy. :)

--
Unabashedly littering the information superhighway with detritus like
this for over 15 years now.