Greetings,

TMDA 1.0.3 / netqmail 1.0.5 under SGI IRIX 6.5.20m

In an incoming filter file, should not the line:
from [EMAIL PROTECTED] drop
allow incoming mail from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" but drop incoming mail from
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Likewise, shouldn't the line:
from [EMAIL PROTECTED] drop
drop any and all incoming mail from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I've a couple of TMDA protected addresses that have recently picked up a
bit of spam.  I'm finding that the From address is a modified form of a
legitimate address, (usually just a couple of characters added to the
end of the first part of the address as in the example above).

It's been a couple of years since I set this system up, so I'm not
currently as familiar with it as when initially set up.

Thanks,
Dave