Patrick Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Just wondering if anyone is using tmda on a OS X system?

I do, and have for years. In fact these days OS X is mostly what TMDA
is developed on. TMDA behaves exactly the same on OS X as other
Unix-like OSs such as Linux.

> Any change I could get a look at someone's  "config" file?

You should take a look at the "contrib/dot-tmda" directory for a set
of example configuration files.

> Also what is the mechanism for the final delivery of the email after
> the confirmation has been received?

It's whatever you set your DELIVERY variable to in your .tmda/config.
Again, see the "dot-tmda" files, as the example config in there is
well commented and explains this.