I posted this before, but I didn't get an answer or even a starting point.
Can someone please explain to me why if I stick with the default skel from /usr/local/tmda-cgi-0.xx/skel/install and activate/install TMDA via the cgi, the permissions on files like .qmail and .qmail-<user>-default are good (-rw-r--r--) where as if I even slightly modify the text inside files like /usr/local/tmda- cgi-0.xx/skel/install/.tmda/templates/confirm_accept.txt the next time TMDA does processing for that user the files like .qmail and .qmail-<user>-default are -rwxrwxrwx ??
How is this possible?