Hi,

I have just upgraded to tmda-1.1.9 via rpm install and was trying to
install tmda-cgi. Though when I try to run ./configure, after asking all
the usual questions it exists with: No module named TMDA.

Does anybody know what the script is trying to tell me? I had no problem
with the tmda-0.13. The log is attached below.

Best regards,
Arik

---

# ./configure

Where is the Python interpreter? (version 2.1+)
 > /usr/bin/python

When I compile the binary executable, where should I save it?
Enter the full path AND filename.
Generally, you will use the path to your webserver's cgi-bin directory,
but it
can be stored elsewhere if you have your webserver configured to run
CGI's in
other directories.
 > /var/www_intern/cgi-bin/tmda.cgi

Where did you install TMDA?
For source installs, this is the directory where you unzipped the archive.
You may enter a relative path (relative to the CWD) if you like.
If you installed TMDA from an RPM,
   try: "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages".
If you installed TMDA from a FreeBSD port, try:
   "/usr/local/lib/python2.2/site-packages".
 > /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/

Where did you install tmda-cgi?
This is typically the CWD.
 > /usr/src/qmail/tmda-cgi-0.15/

Would you like to override the default config file location?
If so, enter a "formula" to specify where to look for the config file.
This formula is just a path, but it can include the character "~".
This character will be replaced by the user's name during execution.
To use the default config file location, enter "None".
 > None

How should I authentication user logins? [file, program, remote, default]
"file" lets you specify a password file.
"program" lets you specify the path to a program such as checkpassword
"remote" lets you specify a protocol such as imap or pop3
"default" is similar to file, except it looks for password files in the
default
locations.
 > remote

What is the authentication URI? (protocol://host.domain.com[:port][/dn])
 > imaps://localhost

What is the relative or absolute web path from CGI to display directory?
This is discussed in the documentation at:
   http://tmda.sourceforge.net/tmda-cgi/compile.html#Display
 > /tmda-display

What mode should the CGI run in? [system-wide, single-user, no-su]
 > system-wide

Which virtual user stub and parameters should I use for locating virtual
users?
If your system does not have any virtual users, enter "None".
 > None

Where should I save temporary session files?
Please enter a path and file prefix.
 > /tmp/TMDASession.

How long (in seconds) may a temporary session file be allowed to sit
before it risks being cleaned up?
 > 300

What are the odds of cleanup I should use? (0.01 = 1%)
 > 0.01

What C compiler should I use? (gcc)
 > gcc

No module named TMDA