I think the principles of your problem are described in the comments in the
tmda-rfilter and:

http://wiki.tmda.net/VirtualDomainsHowto

You should write a script similar to vmailmgr-vdir.sh and vpopmail-vdir.sh
that takes host and e-mail as arguments and returns the path to the relevant
Maildir. This script should then be called by calling tmda-filter with an -S
option. I.e. something like:

| tmda-filter -S /path/to/script

That is how I understand it, but I haven't had the time to make it work yet.
So, please tell, if I am wrong - and how you make it work eventually.

Flemming