Stephen Warren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Lloyd Zusman wrote:
>> Has anyone here gotten TMDA working with postfix?
>>
>> [ ... ]
>
> It's what I use.
>
> I just followed the instructions on the wiki at:
> http://wiki.tmda.net/ServerConfiguration#exim-postfix

Ah ... thanks.  I missed this entry.

> I have all system users, each user has a .forward that calls TMDA (for
> some users, .forward calls procmail, and procmail invokes TMDA). I use
> tmda-ofmipd to send outbound mail. Feel free to send questions!

All my users are virtual and use a Maildir for their incoming mail.  For
example, for the email address [EMAIL PROTECTED], their mailbox is
this:

  /var/vmail/virtdomain.com/user/{cur,new,tmp}

All of these live under /var/vmail, and they are all owned by user
"vmail" and group "vmail".

Therefore, there is no unique HOME directory associated with any email
address.  In this case, what should I do in place of the ~/.forward file
that's described in these docs?  And where would each user's ~/.tmda
directory live?

Thanks.

--
 Lloyd Zusman