Hi,

  I´m sending this to both lists (users and devel) because I believe that
maybe an user can answer me, but the developers can surely answer.

  I´m having a huge problem with TMDA. I´m setting up a relay server for
TMDA using postfix. I´ve made all work great. My only problem is that I
found a circustance where the pending message is released but it is not
removed from pending directory.

  I´d like to know how the process of removing the messagem from pending
(actually deleting the file) is done. Can someone explain it to me?

 Let me explain my scenario.

  I´ve setuped 2 postfixes running in different addresses.

 Postfix #1 runs only in 127.0.0.1 and it forwards all email messages to
another host. (the exchange host)

 Postfix #2 runs only in external address. It receives the mail, passes
antispam and forwards it to tmda. If I uses only this postfix the pending
message is deleted when released.

  TMDA is configured to use /usr/sbin/sendmail to DELIVER the mail.
/usr/sbin/sendmail is using postfix #1.

  Everything is working great, except that the message is never deleted
from pending directory. So I need to discover how this deleting is done to
try to find the problem and fixit.

  I´ve even straced and compared the tmda-pending in both cases. And *there
is no difference* between a run that deletes the pending file and the one
that does not delete.

  So again (i´m not a python programer) can someone explain me how the
pending file is removed/deleted, what script is called and how it is
done, so I can try to find the problem.

  PS: the problem is the same if i use tmda-pending, tmda-cgi or if the
user replies the confirmation. The pending message is never deleted but it
is released. If i blacklist the user the message is deleted correctly.

  Using tmda 1.1.11 (RPM compiled in the machine) , Centos, 4.3.

Thanks alot in advanced.

thiago madeira de lima.

(sorry abouse my bad english, I´m trying to inprove it. :) )