It seems that TMDA didn't like what was in the subject line
of your message Stephen. I Wondered why I did not get any
replies to my post.

>From my incoming log:

Date: Thu Jul 26 19:05:07 BST 2007
XPri: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Stephen Warren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subj: Re: PHP mail() function and TMDA
Actn: DELIVER (headers-file
/home/keith/.tmda/filters/subject_reject [EMAIL PROTECTED])(5634)

Here is part of my subject_reject filter:

"0EM Software"
"MBA the hottest most sought after degree\. "
"\[SPAM\] Creative Suite 3 Premium"
"Winning Claim Notication\!\!"
"Think its' time to start"
"Winning Claim Ticket Number\: 132\/756\/40027"
"Curso de Excel \+ Modelos de F.rmulas e Planilhas"
"5 Simple Steps to earn an extra '\$200 every day\."
"Clickthrough to achieve recoginition "
"\=\?iso-2022-jp\?B\?GyRCNihOTyQ3JEYkLyRsJGtKfSF5GyhC\?\="
"\{Firstname\}, Less than 8 Hours to Matrix_Roll_Up\!"
"%AMS_MESSAGE_SUBJECT%"

Did TMDA match on the last line? Is that a python variable
containing the subject line that TMDA recognised as a valid
regex string to match on?

I've added your email address to my whitelist now.
Maybe you could forward the message to me again please?

Regards

Keith

http://www.karsites.net
http://www.raised-from-the-dead.org.uk

This email address is challenge-response protected with
http://www.tmda.net