Hi all!

I'm sitting here and getting confused...

How could I forward processed mails to another server (not only to
another mailadress!)?
With the DELIVERY variable I only can forward the mails to ONE external
mailadress, but I wan't to forward the mails to another mailserver
without loosing the original recipient information.
I have not found any DELIVERY option that meets my requirements like
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .

Example: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  should be forwarded
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  and
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  should be sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> .
Both will use the same tmda installation (domainwide).

My MTA is sendmail with procmail (because we have had troubles with
qmail here in the last few years...), and my knowing of sendmail is much
better then on qmail.

Thanks for any hints!

greetings from Austria,
Andreas