In my TMDA configuration, I verify hashcash stamps and pgp signatures before
sending out a confirm request.  I use a custom confirm template to explain
exactly what all I checked before giving up and asking for human intervention.

  I realized this afternoon that my confirm messages don't satisfy the list of
criteria I give in them for other people to mail me.

  The Hashcash howto doesn't go in to methods for stamping confirmation
requests.

  The template docs say that it's possible to include any of the vars defined
in ~/.tmda/config and mentions that the author includes an LA weather report.
However, I don't particularly want to mint a hashcash stamp with every
invocation of tmda, just when a confirm is being created.

  As to the pgp issue, I'd need to be able to get ahold of the contents of the
MIME parts of the confirm message after variable interpolation (looks like
right now they are a text/plain and a message/rfc822), and then I'd need to
be able to add another mime part.

  The documentation reading that I've done leads me to suspect that what I'm
asking is not (currently) possible.  If this is in fact true, I'd appreciate
some pointers as to where in the tmda code I'll need to start hacking.

thank you,
~crh