I've been using tmda for a while, but never really noticed until now
that when I send a dated message out, a confirmation is always asked.
My incoming log shows this:

Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:38:27 -0700
From: "Vincent Danen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subj: Re: testing new tmda
Actn: CONFIRM (from * confirm)                                          (3540)

Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:38:27 -0700
From: "Vincent Danen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subj: Re: testing new tmda
Actn: CONFIRM pending 1202146707.4647                                   (3540)

I've got it setup now so that tmda-ofmipd rewrites the message-id so
that I can use the headers "In-Reply-To" trick, but I'd still like to
know why the dated stuff isn't working.  I've hunted around on the wiki
and it doesn't look like there's anything special to do to my configs to
allow dated addresses, right?  Nothing special in the filters or config
that need to be set?

I'm using the latest version of TMDA (1.1.12), and using tmda-ofmipd to
send mail, so tmda is run solely on the server.  Any ideas or pointers
would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/