I've read the "Builtin SSL/TLS" section at
http://wiki.tmda.net/TmdaOfmipdHowto#head-dea98855da631959d3d2add8a96e89c5b3f39800
but I get "tmda-ofmipd: error: no such option: --ssl" when running the
following command.  I'm using TMDA version 1.1.9 and have installed
tlslite using the standard "configure", "make" and "make install" scenario
without problems.  Am I missing something here?  Does tmda-ofmipd have to
be made aware of tlslite's presence somehow?

/usr/share/tmda-1.1.9/bin/tmda-ofmipd -1 --ssl
--ssl-key=/etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/server.key
--ssl-cert=/etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt -R imaps://localhost

Is the statement, "Recent versions of tmda-ofmipd have builtin support for
SSL, removing the need to use stunnel." not valid?  It would seem that the
1.1.9 version would be a "recent version".  Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent Spencer
XsiteDesigns

(This email has been scanned for viruses by ClamAV)