The tmda-ofmipd "Global mode" section at
http://wiki.tmda.net/TmdaOfmipdHowto#head-2277ea3bc4f06c43e0874f793cb96c57f8881490
mentions "Invoke tmda-ofmipd under the root account...".  I have found
that tmda-ofmipd will only properly work if I'm logged in as root and run
it in the foreground.  When I'm logged in as root and execute "service
start tmda-ofmipd", the process starts and is owned by the "tofmipd" user.
 Does anyone know what needs to be done to allow tmda-ofmipd to
successfully process requests when not running in the foreground?  Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brent Spencer
XsiteDesigns

(This email has been scanned for viruses by ClamAV)