On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 02:56:41PM -0300, Márcio Luciano Donada wrote:

> Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table;
> from=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> proto=ESMTP helo=<rv-out-0708.google.com>

Looks like TMDA is doing exactly what it's supposed to do: sending a
confirmation, and holding the mail unless a human being responds. In
this case, it looks like TMDA might be responding to a forged address,
so it will be held in the pending queue until it expires or you delete
it manually.

Unless you know that this is a working address, I don't see a problem.
Even if there was one, it would be an MTA problem, not a TMDA issue. :)

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
        -- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"