-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Márcio Luciano Donada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 9:28 AM
To: tmda-users@tmda.net
Subject: Postfix

Hi People,
I have a serious problem and has researched in several places and found
no answer. The problem is the following, I move an e-mail to test for
the user and  sends the same e-mail from tmda asking for confirmation
that only after I  respond to confirmation it sends back another email
asking Again the confirmation. To take the doubt, follow the doc and the
tmda main.cf added in the line:

export_environment = TZ MAIL_CONFIG RECIPIENT SENDER

My configuration (~/.forward)
|/usr/local/tmda/bin/tmda-filter

in the ~/.tmda/config

MAIL_TRANSFER_AGENT = "postfix"
RECIPIENT_DELIMITER = "+"
CRYPT_KEY_FILE = "/home/luciano/.tmda/crypt_key"
CONFIRM_ADDRESS = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
CONFIRM_APPEND = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/lists/confirmed")
DATADIR = "/home/luciano/.tmda/"
FULLNAME = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
HOSTNAME = "xxxxxxxxxx.com.br"
LOGFILE_DEBUG = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/logs/tmdadebug.log")
LOGFILE_INCOMING = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/logs/tmdaincoming.log")
LOGFILE_OUTGOING = os.path.expanduser("/.tmda/logs/tmdaincoming.log")
ADDED_HEADERS_CLIENT = {"X-Primary-Address": "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"}
PENDING_BLACKLIST_APPEND = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/lists/blacklist")
PENDING_WHITELIST_APPEND = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/lists/whitelist")
TEMPLATE_DIR = os.path.expanduser("~/.tmda/templates/")
DELIVERY = "~/Maildir/"

Some ideas?
--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense