Just got back in town and checking these emails from the group, I thought I might add my 2 cents...   I have Meniers Disease and along with all the symptoms you have described, it also can give you a vertigo problem.  I use to get dizzy and nauseous, but since onset 12 years ago, that part of it has almost abated.  However, my hearing is often very impaired.  Deep sounds are rarely audible, (husbands voice....hmmm), yet the TV can seem very loud.   There have been times when I think the car stereo is engine noise....   Very disturbing at times.  I always have tinnitus and when I go to sleep I concentrate on the sound of a river.  Takes some doing, but I am often at the river!