Cody was put in the hospital yesterday for blood clots in his left leg. Please keep him in your prayers. He is doing well, but depressed and blaming himself because he didn't prevent himself from getting them. I think it knew it was blood clots, but it took four days to convince him when one leg swells like that it could be clots. I had to mention Bob's name a couple of times to get him to call the doctor. We had also just lost a friend to a clot that went to her lung last month so I had to bring that up to him. He is in Seton Hospital and his phone number there is 512-324-1358. Judy