Hi Elisabeth,

Just checking up on up to see how you are doing. I know you are probably not up to sitting at the computer yet, but wanted to let you know we are all thinking of you.  The last we heard, you had an appointment on the 2nd because something was still wrong. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Would we happy to hear from you when you are up to it.  You have been through so much and we know how strong you are. We know you have lots of fight in you so give it your all!!

Hope you are well enough soon so that you can bring us up to date on how you are doing.  We are anxiously awaiting.

Blessings from your concerned TM Family

Linda  in Bothell, WA