In a message dated 10/25/2005 11:32:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
(Last week I lost weight, so this week I thought maybe I should add some *vitamins* to my diet: M&M's
best vitamins made!)

Hope your husband feels better!
Take care
Linda in Bothell, WA

A few minutes after I read the above, I read this in another e-mail:

"According to a recent article I just read on nutrition, they said eating right doesn't have to be complicated. Nutritionists say there is a simple way to tell if you're eating right. Colors. Fill your plates with bright colors. Greens, reds, yellows. In fact, I did that this morning. I had an entire bowl of M&M's. It was delicious! I never knew eating right could be so easy."

LOL!! I wish!

Barbara H.