Hi Patti,

I started out on 50mg capsules. (samples my neuro gave me) When I called for a prescription, they asked me if I wanted the 50mg, 75mg or 100mg. I chose the 75mg - but you can go up to 100mg which is nice - since we're all different with our pain levels.

Be sure to start out slow - my neuro had me take 1 @ bedtime for 3 days, then 1 in the morning and 1 at bedtime for 3 days, then the full dose - 1 in the morning, 1 in afternoon and 1 at bedtime. First time in the 3.5 years I've had TM and the AWFUL, incredible burning that I've had any relief. Love the new Lyrica!

Good luck with it. I hope it works as well for you as it has for me.
Linda in sunny Bothell, WA