Hi Deb,

Thank you for the chuckle! Since I can't really "feel" my legs to shave them, my doctor told me NOT to - and on top of that, she said "we doctors have seen it all" - which I believe they have.

And I think you are right - it was a MAN who originally suggested women should shave their legs - and furthermore, I think a MAN did the same thing with BRAS!!!  They should try having their boobs constricted all day (I have to admit, when I know I'm not leaving the house, I don't wear a bra!)  No offense intended for the kind and sensitive men in the TM Family   : - )

You go girl!!

Linda in Bothell, WA