Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 8:59 PM
Subject: [TMIC] I HAVE BEEN AWOL!

Hello Everyone,

I have been away for the past 18 months.  Just needed a break and had to do a little restructuring in my fight with TM.  I have missed you guys and look forward to meeting those of you who have come aboard while I was away.  I have just celebrated my ninth anniversary with TM.  If I can be of help to anyone, please do not hesitate to contact me.  I have moved from the mountains of North Carolina back to my birthplace of Montgomery, AL.  Roll Tide Roll!

I have begun writing a book about the perils, trials, and life of TM.  If you have something you would like to see in print, I am open to new and different ideas.  I do not propose to be a spokesman for us all, I just have a somewhat unusual story that I want to share with others.  Hopefully, I will be able to help someone.

Michael