pHran3quee I am not in the least bit amazed that you have met, even touched the famous KH, what is truly amazing to me is that she still chose Spencer Tracey!  The woman has/had no taste!

hugs
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT- Bras

> What does Katherine Hepburn have to do with  it?  She is my all time
> favorite!!

Katherine was Howard Hughes most famous girkfriend/lover.

Did I tell you that I once met her??  I even touched her back and lower leg.  This was in Eastern Oregon in 1975 when she and John Wayne were making a movie- Cogburn???- I had finished my training and was a "Locum Tenens" Physician traveling around working every week or three at different clinics, to fill in for MDs who were on vacation.  I was practicing in Prineville, OR and for a number of reasons was invited to this cocktail party. Katherine was lying on her back in the middle of the floor with a pillow under her knees.  Well, I must confess that I used to be attracted to lovely ladies of any age who happen to be lying on the floor, so started to circle, spiraling in, to her.  As I entered her circle of conversation. someone announced, "And here is the new Doctor!!"  So I turned on the doctor in me and asked her what the problem was, and learned of her long history of back problems.  She insisted I examine her and tell her what the prognosis was for acting tomorrow.  So,!
  that's what I did.

Perhaps that was my 15 minutes of fame

pH